Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Writing Update

Went writing Tuesday night.  Reviewed a short story (love spell, what could go wrong?) and made line edits on paper that need to be transcribed.  Sometimes working with paper works better for me than the screen when I'm editing, and editing on the mobile can be frustrating without a mouse to select offending words.  Moved on to a flash piece (bitching heads), which I didn't see happening, and as long as I keep things under 1000 words, I think it will work. 

The writing spot wasn't so good this time around; the weekly trivia event was louder than in previous weeks (I'm not quite sure why, but the venue had moved to the main bar from the back bar) -- it wasn't something putting on headphones didn't fix (and I write there with headphones on, anyway).  And then I gave a burger a try. It had (I think) too much Cajun spice (or something) on it and I had heartburn all night.  They did re-do the fries plain.  I want to like their food, but it appears (after a night on the couch with heartburn) I shouldn't eat there.

No comments: