Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter Tins

Easter Sunday we hosted my family at our house (this required a lot of cleaning...mostly of craft supplies....okay, and the bathroom.). 
The kids had a Easter egg hunt, and we ate a lot of good food.  Mark did a lot of pre-event prep, which paid off.
For place settings, everyone got an Altoids Tin Easter Tableau (mostly featuring bunnies). 
Mark and The Child made a chocolate cloud cake, and decorated the top with chocolate eggs and a nest made out of chocolate branches (I think Mark took a picture...). 
My folks left mid-afternoon, and my sister's family stayed and visited for a few hours longer.

My niece really really wanted to take her bunny tin apart because she was convinced there was something hidden behind the purple cut-out square trellis the brown bunny sat in front of.  I don't know if she was expecting to find money, or a secret message, or candy, or something else.

The full Altoids Bunny Tins set is here:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/Jk1appfouMUMvMPJ8 

No comments: