Monday, March 30, 2020

Weekend Tile Wiggling

It's rainy, so we can't be outside in the yard.   We're lucky that both of us can work from home and The Child can do "enrichment" tasks on-line.

On the gym front:   Sunday I did a 30 minute power walk of the neighborhood (while listening to my Gym Mix), carefully maintaining social distance by walking on the other side of the street from everyone.  There were a lot of folks out power walking.  

Monday, I did some dumbbell work with the 8 lb dumbbells that I own.  I wish I had 15 lb ones, because I have to do a lot of reps to feel like I'm doing anything at all.  Aoife is not helpful at all for doing a home gym routine, as both Mark and I have discovered when trying to do anything approaching yoga or sit-ups.

I made this zellij pattern over the weekend, and it was relaxing to do so.  I am going to see if I can use it as a Zoom background.


No comments: