Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Airport Anxiety Dream

Last night I had a typical airport anxiety dream:  I had flown somewhere, and my old boss, M.B. reminded me that I had to return.  This did not prompt scenario where a I have to get to the airport and my car is broken, nor the one where I'm walking there and a series of labyrinthine, suburban streets block my path--but rather a new twist, where I was frantically searching for my airline ticket.

On one hand, none of the settings was the usual "I'm stuck" settings from Reed or Arcosanti.  And there was a Dream Guide Character sort of played by Kurt Russel.  On the other hand, I need to add "airport anxiety motifs" to my list of dream triggers so I can move beyond them.  I suspect this dream was prompted by a slightly upset stomach and today's trip to get TSA pre-approval.  

No comments: