Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Aoife Likes Bubbles

I thought it would be fun to take some early morning photographs of her with the bubbles.  Or some morning photographs.  Okay, early afternoon.  It was the afternoon.  (Checks photo time signature...)  Evening.

Mark took out his super-mix of solution and blew a exhalation of bubbles all over the yard.

I thought Aoife would go a little more crazy than she did, but she was more interested in Mark's bubble wand and bottle of solution than in the actual bubbles.

It turns out that it's difficult to get a good photo of a dog who is randomly lunging at bubbles as they float by.  I had a lot of blurry photos, or photos of a dog tail or foot, or a photo of a headless dog.

I'd hoped to get a majestic photo of her in mid-shot, teeth millimeters away from a soapy sphere.  At least I got one of her in mid-air.

Perhaps some other day.




1 comment:

Jenivi7 said...

What a sweet girl! Haha, the ferocious mail-killer is absolutely adorable. <3