Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Various Reports

Went to the gym Monday for the usual regime.   I added a few extra reps to things and for the last set of cable twists I upped the weights a notch.  Already I can feel abs of steel. 

On the writing front, things have been slow.  I did submit a flash piece, and I should know about it in a week or two. 

On the good things in the family front, The Child had a lucky lottery number, and so he's managed to get into an international baccalaureate program for his first year at high school next year.  This should help him get into a law-school track college, which he says he wants to go to.  We're pleased, because he's got good language skills.   Also, he'll be able to walk himself to school next year, which will mean I can untether my work schedule from his school schedule.

No comments: