Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Lounge Writing

Went to the latest incarnation of Eugene's gay bar last night.  The place has a nice little lounge in the back, with a giant unicorn and goat mural.  And big comfy chairs.  The two women having a conversation when I first arrived left shortly after and I spent the next two hours writing in a practically empty room.  The only drawback is that the comfy chairs are just a little too long in the seat, so there's not much lower back support (maybe I can smuggle in a little pillow)... okay, and the little end tables are tres-cute, but not exactly a library desk (they are easy to move and the right height for the chairs, though).

The other drawback is that it's downtown, which means either driving, taking the bus, or walking about 30 minutes to get to it. 

....but, I'm hoping that I can repeat this next week.

No comments: