Monday, December 17, 2018

Pre-Solstice December Report

The other night, I tried to get a photograph of the comet zooming up to the right of Orion, but all I really got was a shot of Bellatrix and Aldeberan.  I tried to see the comet near Taurus and the Plieades last night, but I was not successful.  I think part of this is not being able to focus the camera in the right place, and dealing with the cloudy skies of the last few nights.  Mark says that I should drive out of the city where the sky is darker.





On the gym front, I did the new routine Friday, and this time I did things closer to the way they are supposed to be done.  I'm still a little confused about one of the over-head pull reverse grip things, and I'll have to touch base with the trainer. 

On the Holiday Front:  We went to the folks' house and decorated their monster tree.  I took fewer photos than I realized, and many didn't quite come out.



No comments: