Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Graphics and Dreams

Interweaved pattern in blue hues forming arrangements of five pointed stars.Red, mostly five pointed stars arranged along a hexagonal pattern of grey and black right-triangles.

The other week I finished up an interweave pattern using the 9-6-9 star pattern from last month.  It refreshing to work with stars using a pattern other than a ten-fold one.  I held back on my urge to use strongly contrasting colors and managed to come up with a combination that's energetic, but not spastic.  

On the dream front I've been having unpleasant dreams over the last week that have me examining issues of trust, duty, authority, power, and artifice.  I'm not quite sure what children damaging a wooden play structure with dried out lion's fingers means, but I'm pretty sure that the army of assassin-geishas has something to do with my ambiguous feelings toward drag queens.  At the very least, I suppose that it generates some interesting exchanges with ChatGPT. 

No comments: