Thursday, November 21, 2019

Gym Updates

On the gym front:  Managed to do the New Routine Monday night and Wednesday.  Wednesday, I must have pressed myself a little too much, because Mark said I "looked like I'd been hit by a truck." I'm trying to decide if my body simply is going into shock, or if it's exhausted its supply of glucose or ATP or whatever.  Monday didn't seem so bad, but I'd gone to the gym later in the day, about two hours after dinner.  Maybe I would have been less wiped out Wednesday if I'd had a few more carbs in the mid-afternoon.

On the sky front:  it looks like some cold and clear weather is coming our way.  For once we might actually be able to see various conjunctions:  The Moon and Mars in the morning, and Jupiter and Venus in the evening.   Now that I've managed to locate the ISO setting for my camera, I'm hoping that I'll be able to get some better photos of the planets and stars -- we'll see, a higher ISO might mean over-saturated pictures of the moon.

No comments: