Friday, March 02, 2012

March 2012

It's March.

I am coming out of hibernation mode.  A sense that there is something that I should be doing is building, and I expect that I should be back into the writing, editing, and submission routine soon.  Oh, and blogging.

One of the trends that happened over December, January and February is that I seem to be posting to Google Plus more than blogging here.  I'm hoping to discover a method that will let me post here and in Plus.

In the mean time, I've been playing with Blender and other graphic tools.  I don't know what it is about this time of year, but as I was saying to a Wordo the other day, this is when I want to think and write about religion, explore geometry, and draw pretty pictures -- so rather than fret and stress about the Verbhounds gnawing off my legs, I enjoyed the writing down time.

No comments: