- Ooh. It's official! My twitter fiction will be on @thaumatrope at 10 AM -- http://thaumatrope.greententacles.com/ Happy Birthday to Me.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
- 8:10 AM: First birthday present: booze filled chocolate bottles! I think I'll make breakfast first: the bacon is just starting to sizzle...
- 9:01 AM: Breakfast accomplished. Now it's time for a luxurious shower with Aveda product. And then to the Eugene "Clock Museum."
- 9:53 AM: One of the chocolate boozes was leaking, so I ate it. Outfit: Purple T-shirt, green flannel shirt, black pants. Too cold for Birkenstocks.
- 10:09 AM: RT @thaumatrope: Ginger forced the oven door open and freed confection angels. They flew outside, momentarily easing the nibbled ridges.
- 1:58 PM: Back from the Clock Museum and the Holiday Market. Mark is stepping out for a minute, which means... Time To Burn Frankincense and Myrrh!!
- 2:03 PM: Hey! Who scrunched up my last charcoal brickette ? Don't *make* me use the gas BBQ grille for my itinerary birthday celebration.
- 3:52 PM: Oh! I just woke up from an afternoon nap and Mark has made scones. Time for Ceylon tea. I love Mark.
- 6:46 PM: The entire Dwyer clan (at Mary's) just sang "Happy Birthday" to me over the phone. And they're three hours ahead of us, too.
- 8:09 PM: Mmmm. Cheese fondue and salad with Gorgonzola croutons. I *so* owe Mark a fabulous birthday in August...
Friday, December 25, 2009
- 12:04 AM: Should be wrapping presents, but instead I am on social networking sites.
- 9:58 AM: Oh the carnage! I think I need another Very Large Cup of Tea.