Sunday, June 04, 2017

Impressions of Ghosts

I had the oddest sensation of ghosts the other day.  I was in an old dormitory building that had been converted into an administrative office.  The hallway and the small doors lining it took on a constricting aspect, and although the hall was empty, it felt like I pressed through clusters of people congealed out of time.  If I wasn't at work, I would have stopped for a moment to see what other impressions came.

I did a quick Internet search, and the building in question doesn't pop up on any lists of haunted Eugene or campus sites (the closest is the cemetery near the Knight Library).

Gym:  I've gone to the gym two times since the last time I posted about the gym; a little less than I'd like.  And in fact... I'm off to the gym now.

No comments: