Friday, December 05, 2014

Journal Bits

Wednesday workout:  manged 200 calories in 15 minutes.  Did various weight work.  I seems to be doing the endorphin thing -- at least that's the only reason I can think of for finding knee-ups on a knee-up station funny.  I'll probably get a reputation as "the giggling guy" soon...

Thursday:  Managed to arise at 5AM.  Worked in the critiques into the 950 word flash piece for about 90 minutes.  I think it's mostly ready, I should do another pass for anything I missed, and submit it this weekend.  The biggest problem the Wordos had with it was that they mistook a married couple for brother and sister.  There's a touch of "As You Know Bob" dialog, but I think it's justified.

On a different note, my wireless keyboard seems to be having problems with the space bar.  I'm hoping that it's not a sign that I need to get a new one.

Friday Morning:  The spacebar seems to be working -- maybe typing in a parked car is causing the problem.  

No comments: