We decided to dye Easter Eggs today. For the last couple of years, I've been using painter's tape to resist the dye and create patterns. This time around, I recalled that we had some star paper punches, so I made a star pattern egg.
Mark says that it reminds him of Wonder Woman's costume, so now I have the Wonder Woman Theme from the 1970's stuck in my head.
The tape has a sweet spot around size; too small and the dye seeps under it, too large and the planar tape doesn't cover the spherical egg without wrinkling.
In other Easter News, the Damn "Chicken Dance" Rabbit came out of hiding from our garage, and its batteries still work.