Scene: Arthur, Mark, John and Melora are walking back from the store.
Melora (looking concerned): "Where's the groceries?"
John (turning sideways to display shoulder bag): "They're in my bag."
Mark (holding Arthur): "John's like a kangaroo."
Arthur enjoyed seeing her and was sad when we pulled away from the airport. Very likely he will ask for her when he wakes up tomorrow.
In other news
- Muriel snuck out of the house and as a result has fleas
- I got a short story rejection from The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction
- Arthur is warming up to the water slide at the local pool
- Arthur had his first underwater --um-- adventure at the same pool
- My Sister is visiting my folks (and cleaning out their garage
- It's July, which means the weather is going to be in the 90's (ugg)
- I've just discovered Connie Willis, and so far she's great