Thursday, January 11, 2007

Snow

We got about two inches of snow at our house last night, and the interstate in our area is being described as "a skating rink." I think Arthur likes the snow, but he's had a cold the last couple of days, so I didn't really let him play in it much. And it appears that the neighborhood kids have put up a two-faced snow person in the middle of our street that blocks our driveway, so I'll have to go attend to it before Arthur wakes up.

In Writers of the Future news, I querried:

Is there any news on the finalist judging?
When I'm awake, I tell myself, "no news is
good news," but when I'm asleep I have
various dreams about the contest, the
latest being that I won "Miss Congeniality"
and then my roses got thrown away.

and got the reply:

Not to worry, your roses haven't been thrown
away! Judging is still in progress. We expect
results back within the next 1 - 2 weeks.
So hang tight.

1 comment:

Tony Pi said...

Good luck! Waiting for final results can be excruciating :)