Monday, September 30, 2019

Weekend Cold.

Friday night, Mark and I went to see Randy Rainbow Live.  We were in the mezzanine.  The show was fun, and both of us saw new (to us) material.  Mr. Rainbow tried to make it a lounge show, with a Q&A Session with the audience (the audience was unable to come up with interesting questions).   I think my favorite routine was "In The Room Where It Happened."  I think Mark's was "Cheeto Chirst, Stupid Tzar." 

Saturday morning, the minor cold I contracted from The Child's school manifested as a low grade fever.  I did not go to the gym....  I spent most of the week end wrapped up like an Edwardian Ocean Liner Traveler,  On the plus side, I managed to read some old Sheri S Tepper, and Mercedes Lackey -- mostly for pleasure, partially to look at novel structure.

I also managed to take the last bloom of the Azalea.  Normally, it blooms in the spring, but it decided to push out one last one this week.


No comments: