Saturday, February 23, 2019

Weekend Update

Oh let's see... I've been good about going to the gym this week, and I've done the usual routine.   For some reason, I didn't feel sore from techno dancing until Monday, so I think I get extra virtue points going to the gym then.

Writing has been going slowly.  Tuesday I managed to sit and write a bit during my writing night.  I'm thinking the cute lounge will work out.   Today (Saturday) has been a file system cleaning day, which means moving draft copies of stories into their one Scrivener files, and moving various automatic backups out of Dropbox space to speed up syncing with my mobile.

Writing has also been frustrating, in that I got two story rejections.  Of the form-letter, "there were many strong stories submitted" variety.   I suppose that I shouldn't be horrifically surprised:  one market I've never managed to get a story into, and the other market had a theme I probably didn't quite hit.   I know that I shouldn't take story rejections personally, but I do.

No comments: