Thursday, November 01, 2018

More Halloween

At the eleventh hour I finished carving pumpkins and got them put up and lit and everything.  Whew.  The Child didn't go trick-or-treating this year (well... maybe a little) so he stayed home to hand out candy and Mark and I went on a pumpkin walk through the neighborhood. 

I don't know if the weather or another event had drawn folks away, but the streets were much less crowded with folks than they have been in past years.  Maybe Mark and I missed the peak time.  In any case, the whole scene seemed more subdued than I remember from the past.  It's also possible that Halloween on a Wednesday had something to do with it and I'm recalling Friday and Weekend Holliday masses.

Later, I did a five-card Tarot spread for myself -- and got the usual "work hard, focus on one thing, and stay grounded in order to manifest things from the realm of the imagination" reading.  Cue Miss Cleo saying, "But darlin', you knew that already, didn't ya."

No comments: