Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Halloween is Coming


In about twenty days it will be Halloween.  I'm wanting to ease my way into it, because if you start too early, you get holiday fatigue.  Also, The Child wants to fill the house with gory things, which is sort of the secular side of Halloween.   



We used to do a corn maze, but haven't gone the last few years.  I'll have to see if I can talk the family into going again (maybe we'll have to invite some friends).   Oddly, I don't have photos of us in the Corn Maze -- or at least, I can't seem to find any.
We were crafty one year, and made a large shadow box for a party (the kids were sort of into it, but I recall the shadow puppets, being on sticks, quickly turned into objects to whack each other with).




And we had fun snacks with cupcakes made up to look like gravestones.

No comments: