Monday, August 13, 2018

When The In-Law Visits...

 Cicero's brother, Spencer, came over to the house.










He came for breakfast, but we're only supposed to feed him the stray snack or two, so I put up the unfinished breakfast bowls Cicero and Smokey had left behind (I suppose I qualify as a crazy cat lady, because when I heard Spencer rustling around in the kibble, I could tell it wasn't Cicero or Smokey).



(I got lucky with this mid-pounce shot.  A second later and my camera strap was a kitty toy.)







Spencer stayed for some chin skritches, and then went outside.  I wasn't sure where the other cats were, and Spencer seemed to be looking for them.  Since he's a photogenic cat, I got out my camera.





The cats in general seem to not like having the cameras too close, but the new zoom lens lets me stay far enough away that they don't seem to mind it too much -- although Spencer did want to come up and sniff the lens mid-session.


And then it was time to go on with my day...










No comments: