Monday, February 13, 2017

Weekend Report

Went to the gym Thursday.  About 13 minutes and 130 calories on the rowing machine.  3x12x60lbs + 6X60lbs on the pec fly.  3x13x70lbs on the lat pulldown.  3x13 curlups on the Roman chair.  3x12x35lbs on the barbell curls.  I made the mistake of snorting at myself in the mirror during the barbell curlsand had to refrian from laughing.   Getting back to the rowing machine has probably been better for my overall upper chest physique.

Thursday I didn't wear my rings.  All day my fingers felt strangely light, and weird.  

Saturday morning I was virtuous and went to the gym again.  30 minutes and something like 300 calories on the elliptical.  No rowing machine (someone got onto it).  Downstairs 3X13X60lbs on the pec fly.  3X13X70 on the lat pulldown.  3x13 curlups on the Roman chair.  3x12x35lbs on the barbell curls.  I spent some time rolling out my spine and scapulas on a pool noodle.  

I've been remembering my dreams a lot more lately.  I'm not sure if this is because Mark and The Child are home and making more morning noises or the change in the seasons or what.   Mostly they've been interesting, although over the weekend there was a lot of lost at the airport / travel anxiety dreams.   Monday (today) morning's dream involved double-checking my plane ticket before Mark and I were to board, only to discover I'd been given a Muslim man's ticket (his name also started with BURR).  The situation was weird, because my photo on the ticket didn't look anything like me -- and there was way too much personal information printed out on the ticket.

No comments: