Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tuesday Journal

Working out:  220 calories in 20 minutes on the elliptical.  104 calories on the rowing machine in 10 minutes.   1x12x50lbs plus 2x12x60lbs on the pec fly.  3x12x80lbs on the lat pull-down.  3x13 curl-ups (vertical crunches).  3x12x35lbs on the barbells.  Some assorted triceps curls.  I've read that if I want to work my obliques, I need to do some crossed sit-up things.  

Gah.  Tuesday morning, I put some hair stuff into my hair to try to keep it out of my face and it smells like shoe polish.  On the plus side, my hair is out of my face, especially those not-quite-as-long upper sideburn wisps.  On the I'm not sure side, Wednesday morning, my hair is still mostly in place....

Dream:  I've been salaciously saying "Are you ready for your herbal treatment?" and laughing, because I dreamed Mark told me that I had said that during particularly hot sex (which I didn't recall any of).

Writing:  I've been putting in edits on a manuscript to make motivations clearer and make the whiney teen male protagonist a little less whiney and a little more (understandably) hurt.

No comments: