Saturday, April 30, 2016

Workout Journal

Working out  Wednesday:  20 minutes, 200 cal on the elipitcal, 10, 100 on the rowing machine.  3x12 at 16 for the dips and chins.  3x12 and 50lbs on the pec fly.  3x12 at  80 lbs on the lat pulldown.  3x12 curlups.  Had to skp the barbell...

Working out Saturdayday:  30 minutes, 300 cal on the elipitcal, 10, 100 on the rowing machine.  3x12 at 16 for the dips and chins.  Ran into J.B., a Wordo, and we chantted about writing long enough for someone to meekly ask he he could use the lat-pulldown machine twice (we were standing near it, and we assured him we were only standing by it).  3x12 and 50lbs on the pec fly.  3x12 at  80 lbs on the lat pulldown.  3x12 curlups.  3x12 at 35lbs on the barbell.  2x12 overhead dumbbell curls (for the triceps). Came home to a pre-Beltane muscle appreciation session.

On the plus side, I've got a calendar app reminding me to actually go to the gym and I feel like it's working.  On the puzzling side, the gym scale had me at 168lbs before March (and the cold), 172 lbs when I started going again, and 174 lbs after a month.  I don't know if I've been eating more junk food, have gained muscle mass, or someone's fiddled with the scale.  Judging by the love handles sneakng around my sides from my back and meeting at my gut, I'm going with I need to eat better.  On the minus side, I'm sore all over.

No comments: