Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Pre-Holiday Pause...

Working Out:  Between the Thanksgiving Holiday and feeling downright lazy I didn't go to the gym for a week.  I did go Monday night:  300 calories in 30 minutes on the elliptical (it appears that I'm able to do about 100 calories in 10 minutes).  3x12x40 lbs on the pec fly machine.  3x12x80 lbs on the lat pulldown station.  3X12x30 lbs on the triceps pulldown station.  4x12x30 lbs barbell curl.  2 30 second planks plus and assortment of sit-ups on an exercise ball.

Writing:  This has been a heavy critique week.  There's five stories on the table for Wordos, and I'm going through older manuscripts and preparing them for mobi format; this will enable me to set stuff up on Amazon direct publishing (which I should have started doing at least two years ago).  

Thanksgiving was mostly fun, but I didn't get to visit with my relatives as much as I wanted to.  I'm working on a super-secret holiday craft project, and don't want to spoil the surprise with photos of the process.




No comments: