Thursday, May 14, 2015

Journal

Working-out:  Did the working out thing; I think the elliptical makes me sweat more.  I had some fun playing with the display and apparently my heart-rate is in the cardio zone.  I suppose if I cycled more slowly I'd lose weight.  I'm not sure how that works.  Occasionally, I'd spike up above the cardio zone; I think that's bad and I suppose I'll have to read up on it.

Writing:  Still plugging away.  I'd meant to write last night, but I was so tired I went to bed before 9.  At least I got a (mostly) solid 7 and a half hours.  The way my schedule is, I'm going to have to finish fixing the story tonight or miss tomorrow's deadline.

Dreams:  I had some "group on the run" dream.  I don't recall much except that I was in a group of college-friends (we all seemed to be in our twenties).  We were running around the periphery of a large institutional building -- it might have been on a university campus, or it might have been part of my folks' old church.  We'd snuck into a room to retrieve some stuff (we'd been there in the dream earlier).   If we needed to make a break for it, we were to re-group by the old train engine (which I'd borrowed from the Corvallis Avery Park).   The last thing I remember from the dream was a door cracking open and a device which was two black spheres stuck together with a red LED at the business end being poked into the door (it was a stun gun or smoke grenade or something).  

Then the cat was batting my chin to wake me up.


No comments: