Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday Journal

Writing:  Some mail tracking.  Some essay editing.  Set a new rejection record: two rejections within 15 minutes of each other.

Working-out:  None.  I haven't been to the gym in two weeks!  Eeek.

Dreams:  I dreamed I was in a wood, traveling along a path.  I think the cat must have been batting my face as I slept, because I dreamed about having to use a flashlight to stave off boars and baby boarletts.  I wish I remembered more of the dream, because it was long and involved.  Somewhere near the end of the dream, I was traveling with a group of people and a very tall conductor gave me a long train ticket with tokens from earlier in the dream tied to it.  Receiving the ticket with all the tokens was emotionally significant, but I'm not sure why.  I really don't remember what they were, but my sense is they were things like buttons, twigs, a finger-sized bone.    

Later...

Working-out:  Did a re-introduction session.  Just did about 60 cal in about 7 minutes on the rowing machine (I want to avoid pulling something in my legs).  Skipped the lunging exercises on the weights on strings machines.  Did do lateral pull-downs, triceps pulls, and some dumbbell work.  Also did some hanging crunches from the power-station thing.   I'll have to see if I can engineer a Friday afternoon session that's more my regular session...

No comments: