Friday, October 24, 2014

Dream: Eleanor Rigby on the Beach

Dream:  I was on the coast.  Someone's house was also a shop of some sort where they sold crystals or books or tiles or art objects.  I remember a sliding glass door, and a mom and two daughters.  The father was kind of old and crusty in a 1980's gruff-but-friendly neighbor kind of way.

The father and I left the house.  He started to climb up the sandy cliff (dotted with tufts of sand grass) surrounding the house.  I was flying, but this seemed normal.  We were singing and trying to remember the words to "Eleanor Rigby" and were focused on the "Eleanor Rigby / Died in the church and was buried along with her name / nobody came. / Father McKenzie / Wiping the dirt from his hands  as he walks from the grave / no one was saved" part, although "Father McKenzie / writing the words to a sermon that no one will hear" is in my head, too.

And there was something about a tour of old ladies in a train of old metal rain barrels turned into a "cow-train," only I think these were mooses.

No comments: