Thursday, September 04, 2014

Sleep, Projects, and Tracking

Last night was not a good night for sleeping.  I got focused on an Inkscape project that I wanted to finish and the next thing I knew, it was 9:40.  When I managed to fall asleep, I had several unpleasant dreams -- I don't recall the content, only that they were unpleasant, so I'm going to guess they involved (not) using mass transit to get to a family gathering (probably a funeral).  Then the cat decided to throw up at 2AM, so I got up and cleaned that.  Anyway, this is a long way of saying that I pulled myself out of bed at 5:55 instead of 5:00 and blearily edited a scene from a short story set at a beach.

Project:  Triton Motel
Word Count:  about 200 edited words.

I'll have to see how to track that.  Yes; it's true.  I started using a project timer to see how much time I spend actually writing, editing and critiquing.  I'm not sure how many projects the app I downloaded can handle, so I might start tracking things like playing with Inkscape and Blender, too.

No comments: