Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sept 10 Journal

Project:  Cyber Fairy Tale
Word count:  500 words in an hour

This morning I wrote out on the deck underneath Sirius, Orion, Taurus and the Pleades.  The sky was clear and black, and the moon dimmed the lesser stars, which made the constellations clearer.  As I wrote, the sky became greyer, then a pale turquois.  My neighbor woke up and clattered pots around in her kitchen.   And then the previous night's merriment asserted itself and I rested on the couch.

Last night's portmanteau:  pumpkininity

Workout:  Yesterday was a rest day.  As it progressed, it became apparent that I had done my lateral pull-downs too quickly (or something) Monday, as my trapezoids and (I think) deltoids were sore.  So now I'm not sure how much of yesterday's soreness was the morning clouds.

I dreamed I was sky diving ... sort of.  It was more of a class than an actual dive, although at one point, I was floating about under canopy as if I were driving a car.  

No comments: