Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Post Stay-cation

For the last couple of weeks, I've been on a stay-cation.  I always think that I'm going to get more writing done than I actually do, and in some ways I'm looking forward to the induced discipline of having to schedule writing into the demands of the Day Jobbe and family.  

I did get out more than I usually do--I entertained various friends, saw Guardians of the Galaxy and watched some other moives on Netflix.

I did manage to wake up around 6:30 most days, but I became somewhat crepuscular, and I could tell that I really wanted to stay up until 1 or 2 in the morning and sleep in until 9 or 10.

But now it's time to get back into the swing of autumn.  I think I've got a few more weeks of being able to write outside on the patio before the weather turns beastly wet.

This morning's story:  glass sphere photo prompt story.
This morning's word count: 742.

No comments: