Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Dream: Authors at Arcosanti

Last June 10th, I had a dream:

I had the Arcosanti dream again. A usual, the canyon below Arcosanti was filled with a lake, in a way similar to Crater Lake.  This time it was different because I had come with Mark and various Reed College friends (at least I think Chris C and Darunee W were there).   We were trying to find a space for us to sleep in a bunkhouse, which was a very large wooden room with beds, couches, cabinets, and balconies.  Most of the places had been taken, so our sleeping spaces were scattered within the place.

I went into the Craft 3 Building (a four story tall concrete cube).

Everyone was writing a book.  S. W. was writing one on her experiences dealing with the some white collar crime family she had married into.  T. T. (who bore a suspicious resemblance to Grant Imahara)  was writing a book on architecture and cooking.  He had a terrible idea for his book jacket design, and I remember writing something down on a tablecloth in blue marker (along the ideas that "the image and the title of the book had to work well with the contents").

At least I wasn't stuck trying to figure out how to get back home.

No comments: