Thursday, January 09, 2014

First Week of the Year

Gah.  What a busy week.  The students came back, my family came back, and suddenly I've got much less free time to do stuff.  I probably had an anxiety dream about it last night.

Typically, I was in a car that had sluggish breaks and steering.  I was coming down a hill and tried to break to avoid bumping into the fender of a car in front of me. The breaks sort of worked, but I still tapped the car in front of me.  Then the car started sliding backward.  Up the hill.  I tried to turn the wheel, but the car kept sliding backwards up the hill... To where a train truck waited.  It had a big radioactive material symbol painted on its side.

On the plus side, my office is now looking like an office and much much less like a junk closet.

No comments: