Friday, September 27, 2013

Eye of Horus

I had some unexpected time so I went to the paper shop to use their paper cutter-plotter. I plugged in my Eye of Horus design.  I made a few eyes and a "St Teresa of Avila" style display frame. Unfortunately, after I got home, the large eye slipped behind a base-board heater and got a little bent.  I'm flattening it under a huge stack of books, so maybe I'll get better pictures tomorrow.



Mark insists this is a Free Mason symbol.  It's not exactly....  Well, OK, it does look like something from a Laura Croft movie.... Hmm, I was going to take this to work for my Shrine to Tea.




Oh well.  I can feel my Psychic Powers growing. That'll come in handy when I'm dealing with Graduates of the Eugene Psychic Friends Network School of Driving.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice