Friday, April 01, 2011

The Grumpy Chef

Yesterday was a bad day.  A "the world is a seed in an old, rotten apple; and then a bear comes and eats it" day.  A "the glass isn't half-empty or half-full; it's a broken glass and I've been drinking from it" day.  A "Trent Reznor and Annie Lennox singing dysfunctional duets in my head" day.  A "now it's time to stop writing day because I have all these little errands clambering for my attention" day.  A "I'd better not post things to the internet or a they'll send someone to collect me" day.

The new moon does that to me.  Or else the pollen.

Surprisingly, I managed to saute mushrooms, onions, garlic and cubed free-range chicken breast in olive oil and nothing blew up or caught fire, and it was kind of tasty.  Without a real recipe.

Not sure how that happened.

No comments: