Sunday, June 07, 2009

Total Eclipse of the Heart (Literally)

OK. I guess this has been making the rounds... but it's the funniest thing that I've seen in quite some time. I sort of liked the original song, and I grew up in the age of M-TV, but I'd never seen this video before the other day.




I'm trying to decide if I would have thought the video was cool if I had seen it when it first came out. I probably would have found it oddly compelling ("...the gayest man on earth would call this over the top...") and silly at the same time. I've got to admit, the flying zombie choir boy freaks me out.... I'm not sure what the producer was thinking.

I'm not sure if I should be frightened or not, but a lot of my dreams are kind of like this. Well... OK, bunches of half-naked guys are not dancing in my dreams, but the dark halls and candles sort of remind me of the "John, Prince of Darkness" dream I had about ten years ago.

No comments: