Sunday, January 25, 2009

Link to "Up"

Some family members were asking, so here's the link to my short story on the Whidbey site again.

It seems a lot longer than 25 days since it first went up.

In other writing news, I'm working through the backlog of manuscripts that need tweaking before I send them out. The current one I'm looking at has been pulled into Scrivener and I've gone though and highlighted the places where the sound settings are wrong... I haven't looked at the manuscript for (ahem) a while and in some ways it's a good thing because I can more obviously see where readers were confused (mostly be my characters' murky motivation).

Anyway, today I'm making an effort to not sit at the computer and spend time with actual physical people... and obviously I'm sitting in front of a computer typing this...

No comments: