- I produce more written material not when I stay up late writing (or blogging) but when I get enough sleep.
- I have an easier time with plots when I start out with a better understanding of my characters (instead of using plot and scene ideas to try to discover the characters).
- E-mail (and blogging) feel like writing sometimes, but they aren't -- so I'm trying to schedule one or two times a day to do internet things instead of jumping on it all the time.
- Spending time with other writers is good for my mental health -- especially if we're discussing writing.
- Using a laptop to compose out of the house is a good thing
Now it's back to work for me.